Below is a list of supplies needed for our classroom this month. All donations are appreciated.
We are in need of the following items:
School Supply List – 2018-2019
- Backpack-labeled with your child’s name and big enough to fit a folder in without bending it. No wheels please.
- 1-2 pocket plastic folder with horizontal pockets. Please put your child’s first name on the front upper right hand corner. This will stay in their backpack as their take home folder.
- Extra change of clothes labeled with your child’s name.
- 1-over sized shirt for painting. Please label with your child’s first name.
- 2-boxes of 16 count large Crayola crayons. Label each crayon with your child’s first name.
- 8-large Elmer’s purple washable glue sticks. Label each stick with your child’s first name.
- 1-4 ounce Elmer’s glue bottle with your child’s name on it.
- 1- Crayola 8 count Large Multicultural crayons. Label each crayon with your child’s first name.
- 1-Crayola Watercolor Paints Washable 8 primary colors.
- Headphones-labeled and put in a Easy Glide Ziploc bag with your child’s
name on it. No ear buds please.
- 1- Girls:Box of Quart sized Easy Glide Ziploc bags.
- 1- Boys:Box of Gallon sized Easy Glide Ziplock bags (no stand and fill).
- 1-roll of paper towels.
- 1-Box of drinking straws.
- 2-box of Kleenex.
- 2-package of baby wipes.
- 2-container of Clorox wipes.
- $2 in an envelope with your child’s name on it for
his/her student portfolio.
- $20.00 for a mat if your child is enrolled in the full day program. Returning students who received a note at the end of last school year need to purchase a new mat. Please put cash or check (made out to SVF) in an envelope with your child’s name on it.
Milk Information (Office will send out an email)
$60 for a year’s order of milk for snack time and lunch
$30 for a year’s order of milk for snack or lunch time
Junior kindergarten students are required to wear a school uniform. Girls need to wear a jumper, please no skirts, and white polo style shirt. Boys need to wear black or blue dress pants, no belts, and a white polo style shirt. Both boys and girls are to wear dress shoes or gym shoes. Please keep the shoes simple (no shoelaces if they are not able to tie) and no heels for the girls.
Please check the SVF website at http://www.svfschool.org/or call the office at for more information.