Thank you to all who sent a note, gift, or volunteered their time for Teacher Appreciation Week! It was a wonderful week and I feel truly appreciated!
- Fine Arts Festival; Art show begins at 5:30, Talent Show begins at 6:30 in Kyte Hall on Thursday, 5/16.
- May Crowning during 9:00AM mass on Sunday, 5/19.
- Band Concert at 7PM in Kyte Hall on Monday 5/20.
- Spring Concert at 6:30PM in the church on Thursday, 5/23. Students should wear their church best. No jeans or gym shoes.
- Memorial Day; No School, Monday, 5/27.
- Religion test on Chapter 19 on Friday, 5/17.
- Simple Solutions Quiz over lessons 117-120 on Friday, 5/17.
- Religion test on Chapter 20 on Friday, 5/24.
Topics of Study for the Week of May 6th-10th:
Students learned more about the Sacraments of Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick.
Students reviewed angles. They also began to learn about customary measurements.
Students did research on a career of their choice for a research project.
Students practiced identifying different types of text and graphic features found in a reading selection. They also discussed why an author would include these.
Students finished reading about the American Revolution. They began a project where they will create a children’s book based on an event or person from the American Revolution.