- Early Dismissal: Tuesday, 5/7. Dismissal will be at 2:15 p.m.
- Fine Arts Festival: Thursday, 5/16. Come view students’ art work and watch the Talent Show from 5:30-7:30 pm.
- Spring Concert: Thursday, 5/23 from 6:30-7:30 pm.
- Math test on Chapter 11 on angles on Wednesday, 5/8. A study guide will be sent home on Monday.
- Social Studies vocabulary quiz over terms from unit 5 “The American Revolution” on Thursday, 5/9. A study guide was sent home on Friday.
- Religion test on Chapter 18 on Friday, 5/10
- Reading test on the story “The Life and Times of the Ant,” participles, text and graphic features on Friday, 5/10.
- Religion test on Chapter 19 on Friday, 5/19.
- Simple Solution Quiz over lessons 117-120 on Friday, 5/19.
Topics of Study for the Week of April 29th-May 3rd:
Students learned about the seven sacraments. They learned that the Eucharist is at the center of our Catholic Faith.
Students practiced measuring and drawing angles using a protractor. They also practiced using addition or subtraction to solve for a missing angle.
Students began to research a career and take notes to write a research paper.
Students practiced identifying participles and the nouns that they modify. They also read the story “The Life and Time of Ants” and discussed the different text and graphic features that are included in the selection.
Students read about different battles during the Revolutionary War. They also created a Venn Diagram to compare and contrast the American Army with the British Army.