- Feed My Starving Children Field Trip: Friday, April 26th. Students may wear their gym uniforms. We will eat lunch at school after the field trip. Please turn in permission slips by Thursday, 4/18.
- 5K: Saturday, May 4th
- Early Dismissal: Tuesday, 5/7. Dismissal will be at 2:15 p.m.
- Spring Concert: Thursday, 5/16.
- Religion test on Chapter 17 on Friday, 5/3
- Spelling test on Lesson 14 words on Friday, 5/3
- Math test on Chapter 11 on angles on Wednesday, 5/8
- Social Studies vocabulary quiz over terms from unit 5 “The American Revolution” on Thursday, 5/9.
- Religion test on Chapter 18 on Friday, 5/10
- Reading test on the story “The Life and Times of the Ant,” participles, text and graphic features on Friday, 5/10.
Topics of Study for the Week of April 15th-18th:
Students created a timeline describing the events of Holy Week.
Students practiced continuing a growing pattern.
Students wrote friendly letters to classmates. They addressed envelops and mailed the letters. Please keep an eye out for these letters in the mail!
Students practiced finding cause and effect relationships. They also learned some Greek and Latin roots to help them determine the meaning of new words.
Students began to read about the French and Indian War. They learned about the Stamp Act and the Boston Tea Party.