The Fourth Grade students worked really hard this week on their Aspire Tests! I am proud of their efforts.
Congratulations to Nathan Dolle, who received Student of the Month for March!
- Early Dismissal: Dismissal at 2:15 p.m. on Holy Thursday, 4/18. Aftercare will not be available.
- Good Friday and Easter Monday: 4/19 and 4/22; No School
- NCEA Conference: Tuesday and Wednesday 4/23 and 4/24; No School.
- Feed My Starving Children Field Trip: Friday, April 26th. Students may wear their gym uniforms. We will eat lunch at school after the field trip. Please turn in permission slips by Thursday, 4/18.
- 5K: Saturday, May 4th
- Reading Test on “Antarctic Journal,” verbs, cause and effect, and Greek and Latin roots on Wednesday, 4/17
- Math test on Chapter 10, “Two Dimensional Figures” on Thursday, 4/18
- Religion test on Chapter 17 on Friday, 5/3
- Spelling test on Lesson 14 words on Friday, 5/3
Topics of Study for the Week of April 8th-12th:
Students read short Bible stories about Jesus and discussed actions we can take to follow His example.
Students practiced finding lines of symmetry in shapes.
Students identified cause and effect relationships found in the stories “Grace for President” and “Antarctic Journal.”
Students have been working on writing a friendly letter to a fellow classmate. Letters will be sent in the mail next week.