- Practice test for Aspire: Students will take one more math and reading practice test on Monday, 3/4.
- Track Parent Meeting: Monday, 3/4 at 6:00 p.m. in the library.
- Ash Wednesday: Students will attend mass and receive their ashes on 3/6.
- Lenten Confessions: The fourth grade class will go to confession on Friday, 3/15.
- Math Test over Chapter 8 on Thursday, 3/7
- Spelling test on Lesson 12 words on Friday, 3/8
- Simple Solution Quiz over lessons 89-92 on Friday, 3/8
- Religion test on Chapter 15 on Thursday, 3/14.
- Reading test on “The Earth Dragon Awakes,” synonyms, and possessive nouns on Friday, 3/15
Topics of Study for the Week of February 25th-March 1st
We discussed the upcoming season of Lent.
Students practiced multiplying whole numbers to fractions and mixed numbers to fractions.
Students created their own fantasy stories by using Story Starter through www.scholastic.com.
Students practiced finding facts and opinions within stories. They also reviewed rules for capitalization.
Groups are working on creating Food Webs for an ecosystem of their choice.