- 1 traditional-sized backpack (no wheels, and must fit a folder without bending) +
- 1 bag of extra clothing (include 2-3 of each: shirt, pants, socks, underwear) +
- 1 set of headphones (to use during iPad activities, no earbuds, please) +
- 1 two-sided folder (please no middle prong folders) +
- 1 one-inch white three-ring binder +
- 2 box of tissues
- 2 packages of baby wipes
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 4 containers of Clorox wipes
- 1 old, oversized t-shirt (to be used as a sock of painting activities) +
- 1 recent photo of your child (no larger than 4×6)
- 1 recent photo of your child with his/her family (no larger than 4×6)
- $10 for additional supplies*
Full Day Students Only
- lunch box +
- 1 large bottle of all-purpose cleaner
- $20 for a rest mat (full day students only)
- pillow (12″x12″ or smaller) and thin, small blanket (for afternoon rest time) +
$60 for a year’s supply of milk for both snack and lunch
$30 for a year’s supply of milk for just snack or lunch only
+ Please label all of the items marked with a plus symbol (including each clothing item) with your child’s name. You do not need to label any items without a plus symbol.
*Because the students share so many materials, (coloring markers, crayons, colored pencils, watercolors, glue sticks, dry erase markers), I purchase them in bulk to keep parent costs to a minimum. Any leftover items that haven’t dried out or been used up with be sent to JK for your child’s class’ use the following year.
NOTE: For all payments, please put cash or check, made payable to St. Vincent Ferrer, in an envelope, with your child’s name on it. If writing a check, please note in the memo what it is for so that I know if your combining payments (i.e. rest mat and supplies).
All supplies must be dropped off during Back to School Night on Tues., Aug. 20th. If you cannot make it, please email your child’s teacher as soon as possible to make special arrangements. Parents MAY NOT drop off supplies at Orientation Night or on the first day of school.
Due to the restrictions on size for the rest time pillow and blanket, I wanted to offer some options. Of course, you are more than welcome to purchase something not shown below as long as it follows the size limit; the items below are simply suggestions.